Rhycom is seeking a self-motivated all-things-web guru to join our team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the design and development of responsive websites and applications. The right candidate will provide strategic thought when planning for software systems, system integration, and architecture.
This position requires the ability to explain the technical and strategic direction to both internal and client stakeholders, be responsible for release planning and website launch, and provide technical leadership to Rhycom and other developers.
If you are interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a link to an online portfolio and/or PDF portfolio with samples. Feel free to call Rick at 913.451.9108 with questions.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience for a web development firm, agency or corporate marketing department
• Bachelor’s degree required in related field, or equivalent experience in web design, development and systems architecture
• Working knowledge of software development best practices, full life-cycle development, mobile development and CMS platforms
• Knowledge in setting up hosting server and successfully migration to a production environment
• Cross-browser development and troubleshooting experience • Multi-threaded UI/UX experience
• Social network integration design and development
• SEO implementation, and knowledge of SEO plugin options and management
• Working knowledge of email marketing programs, processes, design, programming and debugging
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
• Develop project timelines and work at a pace to complete projects per those timelines
• Communicate clearly and concisely with clients in email, phone and in-person
• Project manage multiple projects at one time
• Collaborate with team and generate ideas and strategies for business growth and efficiency Desired Skills and
• Experience in mobile application and software development
• Working knowledge/integration experience with content management or sales tools systems
• Video/audio/animated graphics editing experience a plus
Founded in 1999, Rhycom is a rapidly growing marketing firm working with exceptional clients in a variety of categories. We offer competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.