Junior Loan Officer for Team Reedy
Reports To: Producing Loan Officer FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Junior Loan Officer will provide support to the Producing Loan Officer. This position will be responsible for loan data entry management, improving client relations, communicating with customers and referral partners, and ensuring that every loan is processed within a two-week time period. Making a positive impression on the client is required to be impactful in this role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with clients via email, phone, and text. Obtain all documents required to process and close the loan.
- Assist with new purchases & refinances by inputting loan information into loan origination systems.
- Input client data into Client Relationship Manager (CRM) including adding new contacts and editing existing contacts as needed.
- Track progress of proactive activities in CRM including calls, notes, and pop-bys.
- Manage sales pipeline, ensuring proactive communication and quick turnaround times.
- Maintain and organize shared online workspace in accordance with compliance and audit procedures.
- Develop referral networks.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a candidate who has excellent time management skills, is highly accountable, and works well in a fast-paced environment. We need a self-starter who is not afraid to take initiative on tasks when other team members are not around to provide guidance, and who is a team player – willing to jump in and help out where help is needed. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as this position provides the initial contact with our clients. The perfect candidate is able to provide guidance in a reassuring manner, which will heighten the client’s trust in our team. We take pride in the trust our clients put in us, and we need a candidate who will take equal pride in their work.
Interested applicants can email an interest letter and resume to Trish Reedy at Trish@TrustedLendingCenter.com
MKS Lending d/b/a Trusted Lending Center is an EOE.