Are you a detail oriented problem solver? Do you pride yourself on your ability to meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly? Are you all about building client relationships?
If working closely with an auditing and tax team in a dynamic environment sounds like a good fit, come work at our Overland Park office with a team on established clientele in the area of small businesses, nonprofit organizations and governmental units. Dana F. Cole & Company, LLP, a Certified Public Accounting firm, is seeking a full-time staff accountant where your required audit and tax experience and solid understanding of financial concepts will make you shine. This job will include tax and audit work and applicants must demonstrate strong interpersonal and excel skills. CPA license and 5+ years of experience required. Some travel. We offer competitive salaries, a variety of insurance options, a 401(k) and section 125 plan.
Responsibilities for Position
- Perform, review and supervise audits, reviews and compilations for various industries
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns
- Assume responsibility for all phases of an assignment from planning to delivery of the financial statements and tax returns for small and medium sized engagements
- Identify issues with clients’ processes and controls, make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain quality client relationships
Qualifications for Position
- CPA license with 5+ years of experience in audit and tax preparation
- Strong technical and analytical skills with proficiency in GAAP and GAAS
- Detail oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word (preference towards ProSystem fx Engagement)
Apply at HR@danacole.com