Direct contact with public and responsible for daily functions within your assigned area.
- Responsible for making sure all complex regulations and policies are being followed within assigned area.
- Provides customer service for participants and patrons; handles complaints/concerns, resolves problems in relation to league and tournament play, and field rentals and reporting them to the Complex Supervisor or Complex Officer.
- Responsible for picking up scorecards and scoreboard modules and placing at correct fields and collecting at the end of the night.
- Communicates and works together on shift with the Complex Supervisor and Complex Officer.
- Manage restrooms and trash as needed within assigned area.
- Communicates on a regular basis with Sports and Facilities North Adult Sports Coordinator.
- Step onto field and assist with continuing gameplay for official if needed.
- Responsible for completing any necessary paperwork for injuries and turning it into the Complex Supervisor.
- Requires basic knowledge of complex regulations, safety concerns, and an understanding of specific laws when it comes to consuming alcohol, service animals, and others.
- Golf cart usage and training will be completed once hired.
- Promotes and maintains positive public opinion through professional conduct and appearance.
- Assists other onsite staff and completes additional duties as needed.
Hours: Weekday evenings and some weekends
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Background in security or law enforcement preferred, but not required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.