AlphaGraphics, located in Olathe, KS, has an immediate opening for a full-time Account Representative. The Account Representative must be professional in appearance with a genuine concern for the customer. The Account Representative must be aware of the center services and benefits of these services to the customer.
The Account Representative will understand that his/her role is to increase sales, draw in new customers, retain our customer base via excellent customer service and product knowledge, and must recognize their importance as a first impression contact with our customers.
Our focus is to offer the very best customer experience, for every customer, every time. This attitude comes to life daily through the passionate energy our team creates. We work hard, help each other grow and celebrate our successes along the way.
- Properly greets the customer in person or over the phone
- Identifies customer needs
- Recommends additional value-added services
- Accurately enters correctly priced estimates and orders in the POS System Printsmith
- Follows up on estimates, asks for orders
- Handles cash, check, or credit card transactions and deposits at front counter
- Verifies order accuracy and pricing
- Accurately builds and maintains customer data base
- Notifies customers when order is completed
- Logs new customer contacts for future follow up
- Develops customer’s trust by taking interest in the success and timely completion of their projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Energetic personality and loves working with people
- Experience in customer service and sales a plus
- Experience in the printing industry a plus
- Enjoys fast-paced working environment – ability to “multi-task”
- Shows mastery of basic math and writing skills with an emphasis on accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Has basic computer experience; ability to learn Point of Sales (POS) software for entering orders, estimates, and front counter transactions
Please submit resumé to Leslie Hess – email@example.com